We are looking for you. Really, we are!
First of all, who are we?
We are a 23 year old provider of technology solutions to businesses in the Chicago area. Some of our clients are well known Chicago institutions and businesses. We pride ourselves in providing excellent and cost effective solutions for businesses to communicate effectively. We believe in doing the right thing each time we interact with our clients.
Who are you and what we are looking for in you:
- You are a B2B acquisition (Hunter) Salesperson.
- You are a self -starter.
- You are self-disciplined
- You have a robust desire to win.
- You have a strong work ethic.
- You have a firm commitment to continuous learning and your professional growth
- You are a solid team player
- You have an outgoing personality with great interpersonal communications skills
And most importantly:
You do the right thing- even when nobody is looking . This means that you have durable ethical values in all of your dealing with clients, co-workers and vendors.
You may have had experience in working in other B2B environments: copier sales, telecommunications services, telecommunications equipment, IT services, just to name a few.
Or, you may be out of school and looking for your first position.
Whether or not you have experience will shorten your learning curve- but we are willing to train. We have a comprehensive training program in place for the right candidate. It involves learning about the different solutions we provide, how to sell them and how to optimize your results. We are committed to your success.
Earnings are both on residual basis and on initial upfront sales commission.
We are looking for someone who is ready to hit the ground running selling business to business cloud phone services and cloud work space as a service. This involves following our unique sales process- where our sales methodologies and process protect margin and ensure your success.
As part of our team, you will initially receive a monthly stipend plus sales commission for each successful transaction closed and if you’re successful, you will be eligible for our comprehensive benefits package. This is an exciting opportunity for those individuals who are outgoing, enjoy problem solving and have success closing deals. We will provide you with specific sales training, pipeline of businesses and a sales process/script to assist in the negotiations. We encourage you to put together your own lead groups and attend industry networking events.
Top Reasons to work with Prime Telecommunications:
- We are a close knit team.
- We value our relationships with each other, with our vendors and with our clients.
- For over 23 years we have provided communications solutions to Chicago area businesses and organizations.
- We encourage clear communications- without three letter acronyms and techno-jargon. Our most successful employees stay with us for decades!
- A commitment to diversity. As a leader in our business community, we are committed to diversity in every aspect of our hiring policies and understand that individual differences make our company strong.
- Whether you have experience and are changing careers or a recent college graduate – We empower our team to make decisions and encourage creativity.
- As members of the Technology Assurance Group, we are part of a national consortium of companies that share best industry practice and key performance indicators to make our team successful through a constant commitment to continuous learning.
Here is a list of what we are looking for in you:
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to travel (occasionally for training.)
- Hunter Mentality in outside sales in a B2B environment
- High activity level, enthusiastic, self- motivated ;
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail; Customer focused -good listener
- Team player and excellent communicator;
- Computer literate;
- Meet and exceed personal monthly sales objectives
At quota, expected first year earning as a combination of stipend and commission: $50K
Please send a copy of your resume and we will contact you! Please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org